- Explore the natural microbial resources, both terrestrial and marine,
especially those associated with plants of the desert areas of northwest
- Find useful applications for these microbial resources and use
them for short- and long-term natural and commercial uses.
- Conserve and study outstanding endemic cactus stands in Southern Baja California.
- Define environmental problems in Northwest Mexico and seek practical
- Make science relevant to the people of Mexico through our research
efforts and website.
Environmental Microbiology Group Home Page
What are we doing,
Comments about this page: