Publications with green marking on the journal name are available as PDF files. To view the pdf files, you need to have installed "Acrobat Reader". Other papers are available as a reprint request by mail.
You have requested access to material protected by copyright. We considered your request as reprint request as is common in the scientific community. When you download a PDF, you agree to download one copy for personal and scientific use only. Commercial use or duplication is not allowed unless a permission from the copyright owner is granted.
Publications in scientific journals
- Rao, S., Scherr, M., Royce, L., Stephen, W. P., Halse, R. and Soeldner, A. 2007. Bees and pollination: A ‘scientist’
experience for rural youth in Oregon.
American Entomologist 53: 74-77
- Doss, R.P., Deisenhofer, J., von Nidda, H.-A., Soeldner, A., McGuire, R.-P. 2003 Melanin in the extracellular matrix of
germlings of Botrytis cinerea.
Photochemistry 63: 687-691
- Apple, M., Tiekotter, K., Snow, M., Young, J., Soeldner, A., Phillips, D., Tingey, D., Bond, B. 2002.
Needle anatomy changes with increasing tree age in Douglas fir.
Tree Physiology 22: 129-136.
- Maya Y., Lopez-Cortes A., Soeldner A. 2002. Cyanobacterial Microbiotic Crusts in Eroded Soils of a Tropical Dry Forest
in the Baja California Peninsula, Mexico.
Geomicrobiology Journal 19: 1-14
- Doss, R.P., S.W. Potter, J.K. Christian, A.H. Soeldner, and G.A. Chastagner. 1997. The conidial surface of Botrytis cinerea and
several other Botrytis species.
Cananadian Journal of Botany 75: 612-617
- Doss, R.P., S.W. Potter, A.H. Soeldner, J.K. Christian, and L. Fukunaga. 1995. Adhesion of germlings of Botrytis cinerea.
Applied and Environmental Microbiology 61: 260-265
- Toledo, G., Bashan, Y. and Soeldner, A. 1995. Cyanobacteria and
black mangroves in Northwestern Mexico: colonization, and diurnal and seasonal
nitrogen fixation on aerial roots.
Canadian Journal of Microbiology 41: 999-1011.
- Toledo, G., Bashan, Y. and Soeldner, A. 1995. In vitro
colonization and increase in nitrogen fixation of seedling
roots of black mangrove inoculated by a filamentous cyanobacteria.
Canadian Journal of Microbiology 41: 1012-1020.
- Ning, L., L.S. Daley, A.H. Soeldner, J.B. Callis and R.M. Ozanich. 1994. Construction of an imaging visible
spectrophotometer and its application to plant sciences.
Spectroscopy 9: 41-48
- Hampson, C.R., A.N. Azarenko, and A. Soeldner. 1993. Pollen-stigma interactions following compatible and incompatible
pollinations in hazelnut.
Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science 118: 814-819
- Gadera, A.A., L.S. Daley, R.L. Kohnerts, A.H. Soeldner, L. Ning, and A.N. Azarenko. 1993. In situ Proton NMR methods
in plant science following development of wine grapes.
Spectroscopy 8: 27-35
- Valverde, B.E., A.P. Appleby, S.R. Radosevich, and A.H. Soeldner. 1992. Cellular characteristics of dinitroaniline
herbicide-resistant goosegrass (Eleusine indica).
Weed Science 38: 1-7
- Miller, C.B., D.M. Nelson, C. Weiss, and A.H. Soeldner. 1990. Morphogenesis of Opal Teeth in calanoid copepods.
Marine Biology 106: 91-101
- Daley, L.S., J.M. Montano, R.A. Menendez, A.H. Soeldner, and R.B. Boone. 1989. Spectroscopic eruption of freeze damage in
pear trees using forth-derivative visible spectroscopy of bark sections.
Spectroscopy 2: 91-94
- Amy, P.S., B.A. Caldwell, A.H. Soeldner, R.Y. Morita, and L.J. Albright. 1987. Microbial activity and ultrastructure of mineral
based marine snow from british columbian fjords.
Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 44: 1135-1142
- Holmes, Z.A. and A.H. Soeldner. 1986. Scanning and transmission electron microscopy of turkey pectoral muscle roasted at
varying oven and selected endpoint temperatures.
Poultry Science 65: 1987-1989.
- Yeh, L-C. C., F.L. Cerklewski, and A.H. Soeldner. 1985. Effect of maternal ethanol ingestion at two dietary levels of zinc on molar
composition and dental caries of rat offspring.
Nutrition Research 5:951-957
- Fuchigami, L.H., T.Y. Cheng, and A.H. Soeldner. 1981. Abaxial transpiration and water loss in aseptically cultured plums.
Oregon Agricultural Experiment Station Technical Paper No 5453.
Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science 106: 519-522
- Holmes, Z.A. and A.H. Soeldner. 1981. Macrostructure of raw selected straches and heated strach dispersions. Oregon Agricultural
Experiment Station Technical Paper No 5265.
Journal of the American Dietetic Association 78: 154-157
- Holmes, Z.A. and A.H. Soeldner. 1981. The effects of heating rate and freezing and reheating of corn and wheat starch-water
dispersions. Oregon Agriculture Experiment Station Technical Paper No 5266.
Journal of the American Dietetic Association 78: 352-355
- Brown, C., Z.A. Holmes, and A.H. Soeldner. 1981. Characteristics of a cream of cheese with bacon frozen soup concentrate.
Oregon Agriculture Experiment Station Technical Paper No. 5267.
Journal of the American Dietetic Association 79(2):154-158.
- Elgasim, E.A., W.H. Kennick, L.A. McGill, D.F. Rock, and A.H. Soeldner. 1981. Effects of Electrical Stimulation and Delayed Chilling
of Beef Carcasses on Carcass and Meat Characteristics.
Journal of Food Science 46: 340-343
- Sullivan, B.K., C.B. Miller, W.T. Peterson, and A.H. Soeldner. 1975. A scanning electron microscope study of the mandibular
morphology of boreal copepods.
Marine Biology 30: 175-182
Soeldner, A. 1998. Uranium Is The Issue. Microscopy Today 98-9:24-25.
Soeldner, A. 1995. In Praise of the Hour. Microscopy Today 95-7:8.
Soeldner, A. 1995. What is it you want from us? Microscopy Today 95-8:10.
Soeldner, A. 1995. Staying Alive. Microscopy Today 95-9:6-7.
Soeldner, A. 1995. How Did You Do That? Microscopy Today 95-10:8-9
Soeldner, A.H. 1986. Scientific Instrument Laboratory Management. Norelco Reporter 32(2EM) December 1985. pp. 54-56.
Rawers, J.C., W.D. McMullen, and A.H. Soeldner. 1979. Fracture Features of ZIRCALOY--4. ASTM Symposium, Fractography in Materials Science, Williamsburg, VA, 25-30 November 1979.
Allen, T.C., A.N. Roberts, and A.H. Soeldner. 1974. Lily pollen patterns. The Lily Yearbook 27:94-95.
Machaffie, R.A., A.H. Soeldner, and C.H. Wang, C.H. 1969. A radio¬respirometric and autoradiographic study of glucose, DNA, and RNA metabolism of healthy and diseased lymphocytes. Norelco Reporter 16(1):20-24.
Comments about the content of these page:
by: Juan Pablo Hernandez