Publications with green marking on the journal name are available as PDF files. To view the pdf files, you need to have installed "Acrobat Reader". Other papers are available as a reprint request by mail.
You have requested access to material protected by copyright. We considered your request as reprint request as is common in the scientific community. When you download a PDF, you agree to download one copy for personal and scientific use only. Commercial use or duplication is not allowed unless a permission from the copyright owner is granted.
Publications in scientific journals
- Mengual, C., Schoebitz, M., Caravaca, F. y Roldan, A. 2016. Assessment of the potential role of Streptomyces strains in the revegetation
of semiarid sites: the relative incidence of strain origin and plantation site on plant performance and soil quality indicators.
Biology and Fertility of Soils. 52(1): 53-64.
- Mengual, C., Roldan, A., Caravaca, F. y Schoebitz, M. 2014. Advantages of inoculation with immobilized rhizobacteria versus amendment with olive-mill waste in the afforestation of a semiarid area with Pinus halepensisMill.
Ecological Engineering. 73: 1-8.
- Mengual, C., Schoebitz, M., Azcon, R. y Roldán, A. 2014. Microbial inoculants and organic amendment improves plant
establishment and soil rehabilitation under semiarid conditions.
Journal of Environmental Management. 134:1-7.
- Curaqueo, G., Schoebitz, M., Borie, F., Caravaca, F. y Roldan, A. 2014.Inoculation with arbuscular mycorrhizal
fungi and addition of composted olive-mill waste enhance plant establishment and soil properties in the regeneration of a
heavy metal-polluted environment.
Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 21(12):7403-7412.
- Schoebitz, M., Mengual, C. y Roldan, A. 2014. Combined effects of clay immobilized Azospirillum brasilense and
Pantoea dispersa and organic olive residue on plant performance and soil properties in the revegetation of a semiarid area
Science of the Total Environment. 466-467: 67-73.
- Schoebitz, M., Lopez, M.D., Roldan, A. 2013. Bioencapsulation of microbial inoculants for better soil-plant fertilization. A review.
Agronomy for Sustainable Development. 33(4):751-765.
- Schoebitz, M., Ceballos, C., Ciampi, L. 2013. Effect of immobilized phosphate solubilizing bacteria on wheat growth and phosphate uptake.
Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. 13(1):1.10.
- Schoebitz, M., Simonin, H., Poncelet, D. 2012. Starch filler and osmoprotectants improve the survival of rhizobacteria in dried alginate beads.
Journal of Microencapsulation. 29(6):532-538.
- Schoebitz, M., Ribaudo, C. M., Pardo, M. A., Cantore, M. L. Ciampi, L., Cura, J. A. 2009. Plant growth promoting properties of a strain of Enterobacter ludwigii isolated from Lolium perenne rhizosphere.
Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 41: 1768–1774.
Comments about the content of these page: