Publications with green marking on the journal name are available as PDF files. To view the pdf files, you need to have installed "Acrobat Reader". Other papers are available as a reprint request by mail.
You have requested access to material protected by copyright. We considered your request as reprint request as is common in the scientific community. When you download a PDF, you agree to download one copy for personal and scientific use only. Commercial use or duplication is not allowed unless a permission from the copyright owner is granted.
Publications in scientific journals
- Fraga, R., Rodriguez, H. and Gonzalez, T. 2009 Chromosomal integration and heterologous expression of the Morganella morganii phoC gene in a Pseudomonas putida strain In: Sustainable Agriculture: Technology, Planning. Nova Science Publishers.
- Rodriguez, H., Vessely, S., Shah, S. and Glick, B.R. 2008 Effect of a nickel-tolerant ACC deaminase-producing Pseudomonas strain on growth of nontransformed and transgenic canola plants.
Current Microbiology 57: 170?174
- Farwell, A.J., Vesely, S., Nero, V., McCormack, K., Rodriguez, H., Shah, S., Dixon, D.G. and Glick, B.R. 2007 Tolerance of transgenic canola (Brassica napus) amended with ACC deaminase-containing plant growth-promoting bacteria to flooding stress at a metal-contaminated field site.
Environmental Pollution 147: 540-545
- Farwell, A.J., Vesely, S., Nero, V., Rodriguez, H., Shah, S., Dixon, D.G. and Glick, B.R. 2006 The use of transgenic canola (Brassica napus) and plant growth-promoting bacteria to enhance plant biomass at a nickel-contaminated field site. Plant and Soil 288: 309-318
- Rodriguez, H., Fraga, T. and Bashan, Y.
2006. Genetics of phosphate solubilization and potential applications for improving plant growth-promoting bacteria.
Plant and Soil 287: 15 - 21.
- Rodriguez, H., Mendoza, A., Cruz, M.A., Holguin, G., Glick B.R., and Bashan, Y. 2006. Pleiotropic physiological effects in the plant growth-promoting bacterium Azospirillum brasilense following chromosomal labeling in the clpX gene. FEMS Microbiology Ecology 57: 217-225
- Bacilio M., Rodriguez H., Moreno M., Hernandez J-P., and Bashan Y. 2004. Mitigation of salt stress in wheat seedlings by a gfp- tagged Azospirillum lipoferum. Biology and Fertility of Soil 40: 188-193
- Rodriguez, H., Gonzalez, T., Goire, I., and Bashan, Y. 2004. Gluconic acid production and phosphate solubilization by plant growth-promoting bacterium Azospirillum spp. Naturwissenschaften 91: 552-555
- Fraga, R., Rodriguez, H. and Gonzalez, T. 2001 Transfer of the gene encoding the Nap A acid phosphatase from Morganella morganii to a Burkholderia cepacia strain. Acta Biotecnologica 21: 359-369
- Rodriguez, H., Rossolini, G.M., Gonzalez, T., Li, Jiping, Glick, B.R. 2000 Isolation of a gene from Burkholderia cepacia IS-16 encoding a protein that facilitates phosphatase activity.
Current Microbiology 40: 362-366
- Rodriguez, H., Gonzalez T. and Selman G. 2000 Expression of a mineral phosphate solubilizing gene from Erwinia herbicola in two rhizobacterial strains. Journal of Biotechnology 84: 155-161
- Rodriguez, H. and Fraga, R. 1999 Phosphate solubilizing bacteria and their role in plant growth promotion.
Biotechnology Advances 17: 319-339
- Rodriguez, H.and Aguilar, L. 1997 Detection of Xanthomonas campestris mutants with increased xanthan production.
Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology 18: 232-234
- Rodriguez, H., Aguilar, L. 1997 Variations in xanthan production by antibiotic-resistant mutants of Xanthomonas campestris.
Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 28: 626-629
- Rodriguez, H., Alea, F. and Kislikova, O. 1996 Regulation of cellulolytic activity in Cellulomonas.
Bioresource Technology 55: 79-82
- Rodriguez, H. 1995 Colony switching in an alfa-amylase producing strain of Bacillus subtilis.
Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology 15: 112-115
- Rodriguez, H., Alvarez R. and Enriquez A. 1993 Evaluation of different alkali treatment of bagasse pith for the cultivation of Cellulomonas sp..
World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 9: 213-216
- Rodriguez, H. and Gallardo, R. 1993 Single cell protein production from bagasse pith by a mixed bacterial culture. Acta Biotecnologica 13: 141-149
- Rodriguez, H., Alea, F. and Kyslikova, E. 1992 Regulation of xylanase activity in Cellulomonas sp. IIbc.
Acta Biotecnologica 12: 337-343
- Alea, F., Rodr?guez, H. and Enr?quez, A. 1991 Selection of hypercellulolytic derepressed mutants of Cellulomonas sp. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 28: 643-645, 1991
- Rodr?guez, H., Ponce, T., De la Torre, M. and Enr?quez A. 1991 Effect of oxygen and air flow on xylanolytic and cellulolytic activities from bacterial cultures on bagasse pith.
Biotechnology Letters 13: 563-566
- Rodriguez, H., Garcia, B., Ancheta, O. and Sipicski, M. 1991 Formation, regeneration and fusion of protoplasts in a Cellulomonas strain.
Current Microbiology 23: 265-269, 1991
- Rodriguez, H., Volfova, O. and Klyosov, A. 1988 Characterization of the cellulase complex from Cellulomonas grown on bagasse pith.
Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 28: 394-397
- Rodriguez, H. and Enriquez, A. Fed-batch cultivation of Cellulomonas on sugarcane bagasse pith.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering 27: 121-123
- Rodriguez, H., Enriquez, A. and Volfova O. The localization and activity of Cellulomonas xylanase on sugarcane bagasse pith. Canadian Journal of Microbiology 31: 754-756
- Rodriguez, H. and Volfova, O. 1984 Formation and location of cellulases from Cellulomonas culture on bagasse. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 19: 134-138
- Enriquez, A. and Rodriguez, H. 1983 High productivity good nutritive values of cellulolytic bacteria grown on sugarcane bagasse. Biotechnology and Bioengineering 25: 877-879
- Rodriguez, H., Enriquez, A., Volfova, O. 1983 Optimization of culture medium composition for cellulolytic bacteria by mathematical methods. Folia Microbiologica 28: 163-171
Comments about the content of these pages: