Publications with green marking on the journal name are available as PDF files. To view the pdf files, you need to have installed "Acrobat Reader". Other papers are available as a reprint request by mail.
You have requested access to material protected by copyright. We considered your request as reprint request as is common in the scientific community. When you download a PDF, you agree to download one copy for personal and scientific use only. Commercial use or duplication is not allowed unless a permission from the copyright owner is granted.
Publications in scientific journals
- Luoma, D. L., and Eberhart, J. L. 2014 Relationships between Swiss needle cast and ectomycorrhizal fungus diversity.
Mycologia 106: 666-675
- Luoma, D. L.; Eberhart, J. L. 2013 Green-tree retention, ectomycorrhiza diversity, and ectomycorrhizal spore
inoculum. In: Anderson, Paul D.; Ronnenberg, Kathryn L., editors.
Density management for the 21st century: west side
story. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-880. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacifi c Northwest
Research Station: 101–107.
- Luoma, D. L., Durall, D. M., Eberhart, J. L., and Sidlar, K. 2011 Rediscovery of the vesicles that characterized Rhizopogon vesiculosus.
Mycologia 103: 1074-1079
- Luoma, D.L., Eberhart, J.L., Abbott, R., Moore, A., Amaranthus, M.P., and Pilz, D. 2006. Effects of mushroom harvest
technique on subsequent American matsutake production. Forest Ecology and Management, 236: 65–75.
- Luoma, D.L., Stockdale, C.A., Molina, R., and Eberhart, J.L. 2006. The spatial influence of Pseudotsuga menziesii retention trees
on ectomycorrhiza diversity. Canadian Journal of Forest Research, 36: 2561–2573.
- Luoma, D.L. and Eberhart, J.L. 2005. Results from green-tree retention experiments: ectomycorrhizal fungi. In:
Peterson, C.E. and Maguire, D.A. (eds.). Balancing ecosystem values: innovative experiments for sustainable forestry.
Proceedings of a conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-635. USDA Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station,
Portland, OR. Pp. 257–264.
- Luoma, D.L., Eberhart, J.L., Molina, R., and Amaranthus, M.P. 2004. Response of ectomycorrhizal fungus sporocarp
production to varying levels and patterns of green-tree retention. Forest Ecology and
Management, 202: 337–354.
- Luoma, D.L., Trappe, J.M., Claridge, A.W., Jacobs, K.M., and Cazares, E. 2003. Chapter 10.
Relationships among fungi and small mammals in forested ecosystems. Pp. 343–373. In: Zable, C.J. and Anthony, R.G., eds.
Mammal community dynamics: Management and conservation in the coniferous forests of western North America.
Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK. 709 p.
- Luoma, D.L., and Thies, W.G. 1997. Stumps fumigated with chloropicrin: effects on surrounding plants.
Canadian Journal of Forest Research, 27: 1737–1745.