M. Ali Khalvati
Publications with green marking on the journal name are available as PDF files. To view the pdf files, you need to have installed "Acrobat Reader". Other papers are available as a reprint request by mail.
You have requested access to material protected by copyright. We considered your request as reprint request as is common in the scientific community. When you download a PDF, you agree to download one copy for personal and scientific use only. Commercial use or duplication is not allowed unless a permission from the copyright owner is granted.
Publications in scientific journals
- Tunali M.M., Khalvati, M.A., Onay, T.T. and Yenigun, O. 2016. Microbial Association in Plant Rhizosphere Supporting Phytoremediation of Copper Contaminated Soils. Chemosphere (in review).
- Khalvati, M.A. and Schroder P. 2015. Phosphorus recovery from P-enriched soils by novel rhizspheric and proteomic technologies for mitigating environmental pollution risks. Environmental Science and Pollution Research (ESPR- in review)
- Aliabadi Farahani, H. Valadabadi, S.A.R. Daneshian, J. Shiranirad, A.H. and Khalvati M.A. 2013. Medicinal and aromatic plants farming under drought conditions.
African Journal of Plant Breeding. Review paper. 1(5): 083-088.
- Khalvati M.A., Fulton Y., Bell Z., and Metatawabin M.J. 2011. Traditional Ecological Knowledge Impact on Commercial Health.
Journal of Commercial Biotechnology. 17: 131–133.
- Schwitzguebel JP, Elena Comino, Nadia Plata, M. Ali Khalvai. 2011. Is phytoremediation a sustainable and reliable approach to clean-up contaminated water and soil in Alpine countries?
Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 18(6): 842-856.
- Ruth B, Khalvati, MA and Schmidhalter U. 2011. Quantification of Water Flow through Hyphae of Mycorrizal Plants Measured by Capacitance Sensors for Soil Water Content.
Plant and Soil. 342(1-2): 459-468.
- Khalvati, MA Bartha B. and Schroeder P. 2009. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal association on growth yield and detoxify xenobiotic of barley under drought stress. Journal of Soils and Sediments. 10:54-64.
- Aliabadi Farahani H, Valadabadi A, Daneshian J and Khalvati MA. 2009. Evaluation changing of essential oil of balm (Melissa officinalis L.) in water deficit stress conditions.
Journal of Medicinal Plants Research. 3(5): 329-333.
- Aliabadi Farahani H, Valadabadi SAR, Daneshian J,Shiranirad AH and Khalvati MA. 2009. Medicinal and aromatic plants farming under drought conditions.
Journal of Horticulture and Forestry. 1(6): 86-92.
- Valadabadi SA, Aliabadi Farahani H and Khalvati MA. 2009. Interactive effects of P supply and drought on root growth of the mycorrhizal coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.)
Journal of Plant Breeding and Crop Science. 1(5): 217-222.
- Valadabadi SA, Aliabadi Farahani H and Khalvati MA. 2009. Evaluation of grain growth of corn and sorghum under K2O application and irrigation according.
Asian Journal of Agricultural Science. 1(1): 19-24.
- Schroeder P, Khalvati MA and Stamfpl A (2009) Role of mycorrhizal fungi to detoxify xenobiotics conjugate in barley (COST-ACTION 859 Conferences, European Research Commissions, Szeged, Hungary, pp.21.
- Khalvati MA and Schroeder P. (2008) Interaction effects of Glomus and xenobiotic glutathione conjugate on the detoxification enzymes of the mycorrhiozal roots in barley. Genes and proteins involved in steps of phytoextraction and degradation of pollutants (European Research Commissions, 7th Framework programme-COST-ACTION 859, Verona, Italy) pp. 57.
- Sima NAK., Khalvati, MA Hu Y. 2008. Response of plant growth to different salinization in root zone.
Journal of Plant Nutrition. 31(3): 411-425
- Khalvati M.A., Hu Y., Mozafar A. and Schmidhalter U. 2005. Quantification of water uptake by mycorrhizal hyphae and its significance for leaf growth, water relations and gas exchange of barley subjected to drought stress.
Plant Biology. 7: 706-712.
- Khalvati M.A., Yuncai, H., and Schmidhalter, U. 2004. Quantification of water uptake by hyphae with split-root-hyphae system in barley unders drougth.
Wurzelinduzierte Bodenvorgange. 14: 43-49.
- Khalvati M.A., Avcioglu R. and Damiroglu G. 2001. II. Effect of different salt concentrations on the resistance of maize cultivars - Some morphological and yield characteristic in early growth.
Turkish Journal of Field Crops. 6: 49-54.
- Damiroglu G, .Khalvati M.A and Avcioglu R. and 2001. I.- Effect of different salt concentrations on the resistance of maize cultivars -Some physiological characteristics and ion accumulation in early growth.
Turkish Journal of Field Crops. 6: 55-60.
Chapters in Book
- Khalvati MA and Dincer I (2013) Environmental Impact of Soil Microorganisms on Global Change. ed: Ibrahim Dincer, C.Ozgur Colpan and Fethi Kadioglu: Causes, Impacts and Solutions to Global Warming Springer- publish Berlin Heidelberg New York. pp. 233-250.
- Solouki T, Khalvati MA Miladi M and Zekavat B (2011) State-of-the-art Chemical Analysis of Xenobiotics and Residues in Plant Based Products. ed: Peter Schroeder: Organic Xenobiotics and Plants: from Mode of Action to Ecophysiology Author: Peter Schroeder 2011, Volume 8, Part 3, 261-306, DOI: 10.1007/978-90-481-9852-8_12 . Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg New York.
- Schroeder, P. Khalvati, M.A. Neustifter, J. and Gschloßl T. 2008. Use of Phragmis australis for Phytoremediation of organic compounds in municipal waste water treatment plants. Ed: J.P. Navarro-Avino:
Phytoremediation: The Green Salvation of the World. Chapter 1, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg New York, pp. 231-242.
- Khalvati M.A., Hu Y., and Schmidhalter U. (2004) Contribution of mycorrhizal hyphae to water uptake and leaf elongation of barley during well-watered and drought condition. 14. Borkheider Seminar zur Ökophysiologie des Wurzelraumes, Hrsg,: W. Merbach, K. Egle, J. Augustin B.G. Teubner *Stuttgart* Leibzig, Wisbaden pp. 43-49.
Presentation in conferences
- Bioremediation (Plant-Microbe Interactions) Technology for Bioleaching Heavy Metals Contamination of Surface Soil in Industrial Area. 12th International Phytotechnology Conference Sept 7-11, 2015 Kansas, USA (Accepted as Poster Presentation).
- Microbes Contributing Energy Crops For Growth in Disturbed Lands (Drought, Salinity and Contaminated Soil) using for Bioenergy Growing the Margins Conference and Exhibition March 7-10, 2009 London Ontario Canada (Oral Presentation).
- Interaction effects of Glomus and xenobiotic glutathione conjugate on the detoxification enzymes of the mycorrhiozal roots in barley. Genes and proteins involved in steps of phytoextraction and degradation of pollutants In: COST Action 859 – WG1 & WG2 Workshop and MC Meeting Uptake, sequestration and detoxification – An integrated approach, Szeged, Hungary, April 2009 (Oral Presentation).
- Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal association on detoxify xenobiotic of barley under paracetamol substrate. Plant-Microbial Interactions 2008, July 2-6, 2008, Krakow, Poland (Oral Presentation).
- 1. Contribution of mycorrhizal hyphae to water uptake and leaf elongation of barley during well-watered and drought condition. 14. Borkheider Seminar zur Ökophysiologie des Wurzelraumes, Postdam, Berlin Germany 2003 (Oral Presentation)..
Comments about the content of these page:
M. Ali Khalvati