Publications with green marking on the journal name are available as PDF files. To view the pdf files, you need to have installed "Acrobat Reader". Other papers are available as a reprint request by mail.
You have requested access to material protected by copyright. We considered your request as reprint request as is common in the scientific community. When you download a PDF, you agree to download one copy for personal and scientific use only. Commercial use or duplication is not allowed unless a permission from the copyright owner is granted.
Publications in scientific journals
- Vallejo, V. E., Arbeli, A., Teran, W., Lorenz, N., Dick, R. P. and Roldana, F. 2012 Effect of land management and Prosopis
juliflora (Sw.) DC trees on soil microbial community and enzymatic activities in intensive silvopastoral systems of Colombia.
Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 150: 139-148
- Iasur, L., Ronen, Z., Arbeli, Z. and Nejidat, A. (2010) Characterization of an enrichment culture debrominating tetrabromobisphenol A and optimization of its activity under anaerobic conditions.
Journal of Applied Microbiology 109: 707-715
- Arbeli, Z. and Fuentes, C. L. (2010) Prevalence of the gene trzN and biogeographic patterns among atrazine-degrading bacteria isolated from 13 Colombian agricultural soils.
FEMS Microbiology Ecology 73: 611-623.
- Arbeli, Z. (2009) Biodegradac?n de Compuestos Organicos Percistentes (COP): I. El caso delos bifeniles policlorados (PCB).
Acta Biologia Colombiana 14: 57-88.
- Arbeli, Z. and Fuentes, C. L. (2007) Accelerated biodegradation of pesticides: An overview of the phenomenon, its basis and possible solutions; and a discussion on the tropical dimension.
Crop Protection 26: 1733?1746.
- Arbeli Z. and Fuentes, C. L. (2007) Improved purification and PCR amplification of DNA from environmental samples.
FEMS Microbiology Letters 272: 269?275.
- Gracia M.C., Arbeli, Z., Plazas, E. C. and Diaz-Baez, M. C. (2007) Reductive dehalogenation of trichlorophenol, in sediment from Rio-Bogot?, Colombia: the potential for intrinsic bioremediation and biostimulation.
World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 23: 1493?1495
- Arbeli, Z., Ronen, Z. and Diaz-Baez, M. C. (2006) Reductive dehalogenation of tetrabromobisphenol-A by sediment from a contaminated ephemeral streambed and an enrichment culture.
- Arbeli, Z., Brenner, A. and Abeliovich, A. (2006) Treatment of high strength dairy wastewater in an anaerobic deep reservoir: analysis of the methanogenic fermentation pathway and the rate-limiting step.
Water Research 40: 3653-3659.
- Arbeli, Z. and Ronen, z. (2003) Enrichment of a microbial culture capable of reductive debromination of the flame retardant tetrabromobisphenol-A, and identification of the intermediate metabolites produced in the process.
Biodegradation 14: 385?395.
- Sorensen, S. R., Arbeli, Z., Aamand, J. and Ronen, Z. (2002) Metabolism of diphenylurea by a Marinobacter sp. isolated from a contaminated ephemeral stream bed in the Negev Desert.
FEMS Microbiology Letters 213: 199-204.
Chapters in book
- Arbeli, Z. (2007) Environmental genomic: biotechnological potential of uncultured microorganisms. p 157-162. En: Sanches, J. (ed.) Potencial Biotecnol?gico de Microorganismos en Ecosistemas Naturales y Agro Sistemas. Facultad de Ciencias Universidad Nacional de Colombia sede Bogot?. ISDN 958-701-571-1 p. 244.
- Arbeli, Z. and Cilia L. Fuentes, (2010) ?Microbial pesticide degradation in tropical soils?. In: Dion P. (ed.) Soil Biology and Agriculture in the Tropics, Springer Soil Biology Series. 251-274 pp. 325.
Comments about the content of these page:
Ziv Arbeli, Ph.D.
Biodegradation and Environmental Microbiology
by: Juan Pablo Hernandez