List of publications
Version 5.0 or later
to view these PDF format documents.
Publications with green marking on the journal name are available as PDF files. You need "Acrobat Reader" software or equivalent to download them. If you do not have "Acrobat Reader" click above to download this free software. Other papers are available as a reprint request by mail.
"You have requested access to material protected by copyright. We considered your request as "reprint request" as is common in the scientific community.When you download a PDF, you agree to download one copy for personal and scientific use only . Commercial use or duplication is not allowed unless a permission from the copyright owner is granted."
Donation of information by Mauricio Schoebitz
- Mengual, C., Schoebitz, M., Caravaca, F. y Roldan, A. 2016. Assessment of the potential role of Streptomyces strains in the revegetation
of semiarid sites: the relative incidence of strain origin and plantation site on plant performance and soil quality indicators.
Biology and Fertility of Soils. 52(1): 53-64.
- Mengual, C., Roldan, A., Caravaca, F. y Schoebitz, M. 2014. Advantages of inoculation with immobilized rhizobacteria versus amendment with olive-mill waste in the afforestation of a semiarid area with Pinus halepensisMill.
Ecological Engineering. 73: 1-8.
- Mengual, C., Schoebitz, M., Azcon, R. y Roldán, A. 2014. Microbial inoculants and organic amendment improves plant
establishment and soil rehabilitation under semiarid conditions.
Journal of Environmental Management. 134:1-7.
- Curaqueo, G., Schoebitz, M., Borie, F., Caravaca, F. y Roldan, A. 2014.Inoculation with arbuscular mycorrhizal
fungi and addition of composted olive-mill waste enhance plant establishment and soil properties in the regeneration of a
heavy metal-polluted environment.
Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 21(12):7403-7412.
- Schoebitz, M., Mengual, C. y Roldan, A. 2014. Combined effects of clay immobilized Azospirillum brasilense and
Pantoea dispersa and organic olive residue on plant performance and soil properties in the revegetation of a semiarid area
Science of the Total Environment. 466-467: 67-73.
- Schoebitz, M., Lopez, M.D., Roldan, A. 2013. Bioencapsulation of microbial inoculants for better soil-plant fertilization. A review.
Agronomy for Sustainable Development. 33(4):751-765.
- Schoebitz, M., Ceballos, C., Ciampi, L. 2013. Effect of immobilized phosphate solubilizing bacteria on wheat growth and phosphate uptake.
Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. 13(1):1.10.
- Schoebitz, M., Simonin, H., Poncelet, D. 2012. Starch filler and osmoprotectants improve the survival of rhizobacteria in dried alginate beads.
Journal of Microencapsulation. 29(6):532-538.
- Schoebitz, M., Ribaudo, C. M., Pardo, M. A., Cantore, M. L. Ciampi, L., Cura, J. A. 2009. Plant growth promoting properties of a strain of Enterobacter ludwigii isolated from Lolium perenne rhizosphere.
Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 41: 1768–1774.
Comments about the content of these page: